Monday, December 31, 2012

Winter Wonderland

I just wanted to get one more card posted before the end of 2013. I had the image all coloured and sitting on my craft table, I really like making gate fold cards and this one has a twist…..when you open it the image is on the right gate and the sentiment on the left. The inside is also decorated with the same dsp (I forgot to take a picture)  

           IMG_1535
I am entering this in the Clear it Out Christmas challenge you will find HERE. There are lots of prizes to be won and a chance to be a featured stamper.One day left to join in the fun.
What I used
Stamp……Hero Arts
Sentiment…….Impression Obsession
Cardstock…GP white Garden Green Real Red
DSP from 6 X 5 pack I bought two years ago
Liquid Pearls White Opal
Thanks for looking today and have a fabulous day!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Barb! I love the colours and the twist on the gate fold!

Lynn's Place said...

Fantastic card there lady...tfs...and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!