Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Toast to the New Year with the Drunken Stampers…….

new-year-bonus-challenge
Welcome to a New Year’s Day bonus challenge  January 1 to January 4th 2013. Check out the design team’s inspiration for the challenge. You will find all about it at the Drunken Stamper’s Challenge Blog.
Happy New Year
I dug out my glitter cardstock again for another glitzy card. The image I used is a digital from Sassy Studio Designs, check them out they have some fun images. The sentiment is from Grapicat Designs, which is a Canadian company, they have everything there, clear, rubber, and digi stamps as well as embellishments. While you are there check out the sketch challenge.
Here is what I used:
Cardstock….Tempting turquoise GP white
DSP…..is a mystery where I got it
Glitter cardstock……dollar store
Image…..Sassy Martini from Sassy Studio Designs
Sentiment…..Grapicat Designs
Spellbinder Large Ovals
Border punch……SU
Thanks for taking time to have a look at what I have been doing.  May 2013 bring you happiness and lots of crafting time.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Happy New year!!!
Great card! I love the image and sentiment!
You really need to give me lessons on using digis, I haven't the first idea where to start!
I love Graphicat stamps too!! They are so fab!

Lynn's Place said...

I could use one of those yummy martini i think never has one teehee...HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIEND