Thursday, December 27, 2012

It is still Christmas at Clear it Out…….

I checked it out today and there is still 4 days to get a project in for the draws at Clear it Out, check it out for yourself HERE. 
At the Stampin’up Hostess group this month we made some awesome cards, one of them I wanted to “case” but the only thing I had was the Very Vanilla cardstock, so putting my thinking cap on I used gold ink instead of crumb cake, I used a different set of snowflakes, but my big problem was the gold glitter cardstock and the lace. Last year I bought the white glitter cardstock from SU so I cut strips of it and punched the scallop border, then took a bic marker in beige and coloured the glitter cardstock,  I know there is some ivory cotton lace somewhere in my stash but just couldn’t find it in a hurry so went and bought some that Fabricland was clearing out for 25 cents a yard.
                IMG_1528
This is the card that I made, the card I cased is below.
                         IMG_1522
I like the way mine turned out and the recipient was very pleased with it too.
Thanks for looking today and check back again soon, I am hoping to have more time in 2013 to update my blog more often.
I am entering my card in the December Christmas challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card Barb! I love all the glitter and bling!!

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful cards Barb! I love the pretty snowflakes!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Beautiful card, Barb!!!!! You cased it well!
Glad you could join in the fun at CIO.
Huggies ~
Your teamie Sharron

Lynn's Place said...

That is just gorgeous...tfs...<((><