Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Snow Friends

 Hello and welcome to another installment of what have I forgotten to bring for this challenge....I can safely say it took 2 trips to have everything. A few weeks ago I was making a triple easel display card and had a measuring problem but I didn't throw my base out as I had a plan for it but it took me this long to get it completed and basically it took 15 minutes to glue it together. My aim was to get it done for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge, A friend for life not just for Christmas. 


I thought this image was so cute of the little girl hugging her Snowman and I hope it passes as a friend for life, even if it is a short one for the snowman. The stamp is a long retired Stampin'up set and I use it every winter. The triple easel display tutorial is from Delight of my Art facebook page Stamp with Delight. Mystery Stamping every Wednesday with a Fun Fold. 


As you see the card folds flat for mailing.


I added the sentiment to the back of the card with a couple of scraps of the patterned paper. Of course here is where the trial of stamping in 2 places comes in...lots of Holiday patterned paper and Birthday stamps and dies obviously my packing skills are lacking. 

I am adding this to:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ A friend for life, not just at Christmas

Thanks for stopping by today, you still have time to enter the challenge I think it is open until the 31st. 









No comments: