Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Let's Get SKETCH-y

 Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash I guess you have figured out it's a SKETCH challenge. It was a tad challenging for me as plan A was a bust and being at the cottage with limited supplies I really had to improvise fortunately I had a vertical image stamp but the die is at home I considered fussy cutting but due to my fussy cutting scissors hiding somewhere I just didn't want to take the chance with an unknown pair. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can create with this sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch.


The wood block stamp I used is from The Stamp Barn, Ottawa sadly they are not in business but I know some of their designs were sold to another Canadian company as that is where I bought the die. The stamp is at least 15 years old. I used the postage stamp circle die and was very surprised to have a roll of gold ribbon here at the cottage. Dream is one of the small word dies I have and use quite often. 

Thanks for stopping by today and if you haven't checked out the Main Blog stop over and see the awesome creations the rest of the design team have made. 




No comments: