Friday, June 14, 2024

The Aliens have Arrived!!

 It was my Great Grandson's 7th birthday on Thursday and the theme he picked for it was "Space" it sure makes it easier to plan a party. Since my left hand is still not completely mobile I needed to find a shortcut for a card and I found some Alien Artist Trading Coins I made in 2021that were perfect.


I tried a new to me Galaxy technique for the background (note to self use a splatter box) I popped the 3 coins up on a slimline card which is 3.5 X 8.5 inches. I also s
decorated the envelope.


close up 

another closeup, you can see the white splatters 


I added an appropriate space sentiment to the inside.

I am adding this to:

Seize the Birthday ~~ anything goes (must try double stenciling)



Thanks for stopping today and have a great weekend.






3 comments:

Barbara said...

Fun alien card and I love the galaxy background. You did a great job on it. Please try the double stenciling and come back again with another card. I would love to see it.
Barbara DT Seize the Birthday

JoAnn said...

What a fun card with those aliens. Love your galaxy background. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Nancy said...

If you are making this card one-handed, I give you huge props! WOW! It looks terrific! I am sure your grandson loved it too. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday! Hope your hand gets better soon.