Friday, May 31, 2024

A Trifecta of Challenges

 Hello friends, family and followers, it' been 3 weeks since I have made a card as I had surgery on my left hand and you really need two hands to craft and fix meals but I didn't starve. I needed to make the May Rudolph days card and I had coloured a couple of images to work with before surgery, i fussy cut one of them to make a mini slimline card.


The image is a Stampendous acrylic mini stamp I popped him up on a die cut dog house added 3 trees and a silver sentiment and some silver mini dots


Finished the inside with a favourite sentiment and some scraps of paper oh and an extra tree I cut only to find the first one I cut still in the die. 

I am adding this to my 3 favourite Christmas Challenges.


Jingle Belles Jingle Belles  ~~ Tree Skirt Tic Tac Toe (bottom row)


Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ Playing with Plaid


Thanks for stopping by today and I'm calling the typing of my blog today as one of my exercise sessions. 


















4 comments:

Helen said...

Such a cute image and card.

Hope your recovery is going well.

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful colours, Barb. I love how the red in the pretty plaid is picked-up in the red of the kennel. Just lovely. Hope things are going well post-op. Thanks for joining Gail and me at Christmas kickstart, Jo x

ionabunny said...

Your puppy is so cute in his santa hat. Great card. Thanks for joining the Christmas Kickstart challenge. Hugz

lauren bergold said...

Well I'm pretty sure xmas puppies do not get any more adorable than this one! Great "trifecta" take on three different challenges! So pleased you could join our Tic-Tac-Toe fun at Jingle Belles! ♥