Monday, December 4, 2023

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge ~~ Decembere.

 Welcome to the December Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge and if you have read the main blog you will already know that the challenge blog will be on an extended hiatus. Check the main blog for all the information. So here is my final offering for the challenge.


As you see the challenge is Anything Goes with the option of Festive Animals and who doesn't love critters all dressed up for the Holidays 


I do love my House Mouse images and use them any time I get a chance and this little critter is so adorable with his "berry" nose and branches for antlers. I used the "Softly Falling EF: from Stampin'up for the background and a snowflake circle from Memory Box.  The jury is out on whether I am putting a sentiment on the frond, perhaps a small silver sentiment as not to take away from the focal point, What do you think?


I finished the inside with the sentiment that went with the image which is a Stampendous Clear Mini stamp set (I have quite a collection, Christmas and more.)  I added a couple of pieces of the glitter scraps and a sticker snowflake. 

I am entering this in:


Critter Crazy Challenge Blog ~~ Challenge #81 Anything Goes.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful December.








4 comments:

creationsnz said...

Aw Barbara this little mousie is so cute in his antlers, add embossing and a silver frame and you have a fantastic Christmas card. So glad you shared with us at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute, yet pretty at the same time! Love the sparkly snowflake frame around the adorable mouse image! Gorgeous embossed background too! I love the sparkle on the front and inside, and the sentiment is so fun! As for a sentiment on the front, I think I'd leave it as is. Learned the hard way not to stamp on embossing, yet I still try it and then have to fill in the lines with a black fineliner. I wouldn't change a thing! Have a great weekend, my friend! Give that little sweetie Toto an extra cuddle from me! How are the pills going?

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love HM images too, this little mouse is adorable, love the embossing and the silver wreath. A great insert making a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Barbara :-) I love this little reindeer and the fancy snowflake frame and embossed background are gorgeous :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x