Sunday, April 30, 2023

More Holiday Leftovers

 I'm back again with more Holiday Leftovers, the crafty kind of bits and bobs you have left over from other projects. Here is the pile of Leftovers I have accumulated. I'm sure there are still a couple more cards to be made from this pile. 


Almost center stage are the leftovers I chose. 


I love lavender for Christmas cards and made these alcohol inked ornament die-cuts for another project and I was having such a time with them I gave up (much better today) 


Close up to show the inky background. 


Finished the inside with some scraps of cardstock and a holiday sentiment.

I'm addid this to:

The Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ Holiday Leftovers 


Thanks for stopping by today and as you see there are trees and deer in that pile I have a plan and there are houses another thought and I don't think you can see but there are Jingle Bells too. 









2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Those ornaments are my absolute favorite ... they deserve to be the star of the holiday card show ... so very glad you shared more of your Holiday Leftovers with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

OHHHHHHH my gosh, those inky ornaments are incredible and I'm sorry they were giving you trouble in the original idea but it seems serendipitious that they were leftover to be used NOW! (Love lavender/nontraditional color schemes for xmas too!) So pleased you could join our Holiday Leftovers fun once more at Jingle Belles! ♥