Sunday, April 16, 2023

Earth Day 2023

 The Jingle Belles are celebrating Earth Day 2023 by upcycling, re-using and altering to make projects. It isn't one of my strong suits but I try to make at east one for this special challenge.

First up is a saved store bought card I received and it was just so adorable I couldn't throw it out.


And here is how I upcycled it.


I made a polaroid selfie card, for the frame I used some photo paper and cut it with spellbinders original square and rectangle dies. Added a die cut sentiment from Impression Obsession and using foam strips popped the polaroid up on the base.


Closer look at what make me giggle.


Finished the inside with a scrap of patterned paper and a sentiment from Impression Obsession.

Adding this to:

Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ Celebrating Earth Day 2023

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week.











3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Great idea with that frame! Such a cute card.

lauren bergold said...

Oh my gosh, that is a brilliant use of the cool cardfront and you've made is so distinctly your own, as well. Love this, Missus! So happy you could join our Earth Day fun at Jingle Belles! ♥

SmilynStef said...

That photo frame makes the perfect upcycle ... and how fun is that inside sentiment ... so very glad you joined our Earth Day celebration at Jingle Belles.