Friday, March 17, 2023

Level Up!!

 No matter what age a Birthday card recipient is if they love video games they will love to receive a "gamer card".  I made the card for my great granddaughter's 14th birthday, it is a full slimline card which was perfect to add some "coloured" greenbacks, as with all teens cash is the only way to go. 


Since Pokemon is a favourite I added a picture I found free on google, although it's not very clear I embossd the yellow layer with an embossing folder from the TH crazy cat set. The design is a mixture of everything I saw while searching. The tv is flat attached at the basee but elevated  The controller is flat attached but the head set is popped  up.


Finished the inside with a couple of game boy  controllers and a favourite sentiment.

I'm adding this to:

Seize the Birthday ~~ #257 for a child (where gaming is involved everyone is a child.)


Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been making. 








1 comment:

Barbara said...

Right on with this birthday card for a teen. Male or female, it fits both. I am so glad that you joined us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.