Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Do You See What I See? ~~ I see a Narwal

 Finally I managed to get my second card done for the Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ I can see Clearly Now. have a clear element on your project, my first I went half clear but went a bit smaller this time. I'm hoping I have time for a third and get back on track with my personal quota. 


I started with a trio of cover plate dies and attached them to a navy top fold base. The adorable Narwal was coloured with alcohol markers flat attached to a circle of distress oxide inked paper. I addded some clear beads then used a shaker card pouch from Impression Obsession (many, many years old, only one left now) then cut a scalloped frame to cover the edge of the pouch (they never go on straight for me) The sentiment is from the set and te Holiday die is one of my new sentient dies, I loved the font on this set and can you ever have too many sentiment dies?


Close up of that darling little Narwal in his winter scarf.


finished the inside with a couple of scraps of the water coloured inked paper and an Impression Obsession holiday sentimente.

I'm adding this to:

The Jingle Belles Rock Challenge ~~ I can See Clearly Now


Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ #72  Wrapped Up for Christmas


Thanks for stopping by today and check out the Jingle Belles Challenge it ends at 6 p.m.EST but a new one starts Friday at midnight.  








5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Just the perfect card for our challenge at CKC! Thanks for getting us started, Barb, Jo x

Monika Skinner said...

Loving you cute shaker card, especially all the blue theme. It's stunning. x

lauren bergold said...

What a beautiful and elegant design! I LOVE the narwhal (OF COURSE) and the fact that he's the star of a supercute shaker card design but... that layered ocean waves cover plate takes it WAYYYY over the top (and you've chosen the PERFECT cardstock colors for it as well!) So happy you could join our CLEAR elements fun at Jingle Belles!

Lorraine said...

This is just fabulous! Cute and sweet.

SmilynStef said...

the narwhal inside your shaker is pure perfection ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.