Saturday, January 7, 2023

R is for Reindeer

 Hello crafty peeps and Happy New Year, I hope you had a great weekend and are ready to tackle the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers first challenge of 2023!!! 

Edna doing her best rendition of a Reindeer driver...is that Santa's hat she is wearing?

I went with a Bugaboo digital image I had already printed and made a mini slimline card, my card is 3 1/4 X 6 1/4 only because I have a box of envelopes that fit that size perfect (note to self ... not one cm larger either) Also on my card there is no snark, I did try but when I realized I needed one to put cash in for the great grands I figured snark was not necessary. Love this size for that reason, fits a cheque too, if you still have some. 


This digital set is so cute and can be used many ways, I can see a photo strip slimline card, I can see it used for selfies, now to remember this when any of those challenges come up. Patterned paper is from packs I bought last year at Dollarama and perfect size for a mini slimline at 6 1/2X 4 1/2.


Finished the inside with the 4th block in the set and some scraps of patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by to see my first SoSS post and now head over to the MAIN BLOG and check out the great and snarky project of our design team and featuring one of our regular player who was crowned Queen, Stephanie. 




4 comments:

Donna said...

Fab slimline card Barb!
Love the peeking reindeer!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Love the slimline card. I need to get some envelopes

Chris Dring said...

What a fantastic mini slimline card, Barbara! Those reindeer images are adorable!

JulieP said...

Slimlines are wonderful for cash gifts!!! Your reindeer trio are just adorable!