Saturday, January 21, 2023

G Is for GLITTER!!

 G is for Glitter at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers so how did Edna do with Glitter today?


Looks like she is well glittered.

To save on getting glitter all over the desk for Toto to roll in as she has to inspect the daily craftin challenge, I used glitter cardstock, it has less shedding.


I cut the fancy lady out of very vanilla and out of some turquoise glitter cardstock and trimmed the dress, hat and  shoes and glues them on the VV base. I added some Star Form glitter dots for a necklae and embossed the black layer with the sequin embossing folder (SU) Then added the glitter meme I found on pinterest. 


Close up of the computer generated sentiment just in case you couldn't read it.


Finished the inside with an impression Obsession sentiment and a bit of glitter cardstock The card is using a premade Silver base with envelope. 

Thanks for stopping by and we are looking forward lots of Glittered cards in the gallery this challenge. Stop by the MAIN BLOG and check out the rest of the design teams cards.









3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant! I nearly used the same wording for the front of my card, but then went in a different direction. When I still had my sweet boy cat, Custard, he frequently wandered around the place with a touch of sparkle. Hugs, Jo x

Donna said...

Fancy!!!
Love how you added the hat dress and shoes (and necklace)
No glittery Toto this week!

JulieP said...

You know, our cat has never accompanied me into the craft room. Had she last week though she would have been covered in lime green glitter. You are a smart woman. Lovely card and the inside had me chuckling.