Saturday, December 10, 2022

Naughty or Nice.............that is the question!!!

 


Edna is getting her presents ready for the Sisterhood and is asking Naughty or Nice? We want to see your Naughty or Nice projects.


What is naughtier than a Snarky Cat? Nothing I can think of so I stamped, coloured and fussy cut one and a bunch of presents, (the bows were a challenge) Because of the "gung ho" in stamping so many pressies I made a full slimline card, and it gave me more room to use many snarky sentiments too.


Finished the inside with a Hero Arts sentiment and of course another snarky sentiment to boot.

I will add this to:

The Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Wrapping up 2022 Last link-up

Thanks for visiting, I'm still not done with my holiday cards, I was a tad slack this year.











3 comments:

Donna said...

Love the slimline and the naughty cat!
And multiple snarky sentiments - awesome :D

JulieP said...

Loving the mixed sentiments inside and out!!! Snarky Cat for the Win!

Dotty Jo said...

Love how you went to town with this card, Barb! It's great fun, Jo x