Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Holly and Ivy

 Hello friends, it's a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash, Holly and Ivy which means use Christmas plants, and greenery (trees, poinsettias, boughs and mistletoe and of course Holly which is the winning greenery. I did look at poinsettias and mistletoe but when I saw an already printed image I knew I needed to do it (a friend loves Cardinals) And voila another Holiday card done. And my stash item is the image, and the plaid scrap. 


I am not sure who's digi this is as it was already printed, I have made the same image as a Birthday card but just added flowers where the holly is. This is a 5 1/2 inch square card and the focal point is elevated.  Joy is flat attached.


Close up of the Cardinal pair.


Finished the inside with a couple of leftover scraps and a Hero Arts sentiment circa 2002 one of my first holiday sentiments. I love the font.

Adding this to:

Jingle Belles wrap up post ~~ add your last minute cards.




Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the holiday foliage cards the rest of the design team have made to inspire you to join the challenge. 











2 comments:

dj said...

That holly branch is fantastic!! I also love that designer paper...beautiful Christmas plaid!! Way to go shopping your stash!! What a great card to inspire those who decide to play along with our "Holly & Ivy" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS485

AlisonC said...

A perfect image which looks just right against the plaid. I love the holly.