Friday, July 30, 2021

Rudolph Days ~~July

 Another month and it sneaks up on me every time but there is still one day left to post, good job it's a 31 day month. I am finally in the grove of making cards, I am doing them because I want to not because there is a deadline. I'm even ahead with 2 of my DT posts. WOW.  


Of course I just had to use a house mouse mini clear stamp and Maxwell is pretending to be Rudolph. The sentiment also came with the mini stamp. Sorry for the bad picture but the one I took at 1 p.m. on the breakwall was not good at all so I had to take it in the cottage tonight. 


Close up.


The one an only picture from the beach. The sentiment is a Fran's cling mount stamp from Stampendous.

I am adding this to:

Rudolph Days ~~ July 

And because it's mostly red and green 
Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Red and Green All Over

Christmas Kickstart Challenge ~~ Wooly or Fluffy or Furry


Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend. 







6 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Barbara,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very sweet image and a beautifully designed card.
Love the plaid paperused and the verseinside.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Anonymous said...

haha, a very fun and cute card! I love the plaid paper and how you decorated the inside too. thank you so much for sharing with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT

Bunny said...

Such a cute House Mouse card. Next time you make a HM card we would love to have you enter it into our House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. A new challenge starts on August 2. We are always an ATG challenge as long as you use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image. [Bunny]

Lindsey said...

So so cute! Great colouring and design. You rule the House Meece!

SmilynStef said...

What perfect plaid for that cute little Mouse ... so very glad you joined us with your red & green art at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

what an amazing card all round and super cute maxwell is the perfect star of the show! that plaid really is the ultimate background as well! so happy you could join our red and green fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥