Wednesday, November 18, 2020

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 ~~ Day 18

Wow the first time I made a tag on the current day, I was so inspired by Rosemary Dennis's tag I had to dig out my Tim Holtz Big Z with the greenery on it. I also used some "greenery" from Stampin'up's Pretty Pines set as I was using the pinecones as well, I think I used the pine cones last years. The sponsor for day 18 is Jillian Vance Design and there is a prize. 


I love the neutral colours although they are not one of my go to colours Rosemary's tag just drew me in, and the fact I could use stuff I've not used in a long while, I can't tell you the last time I used the TH die. it has a flower you roll (hahaha) it never happened for me.

Here is Rosemary's Tag

I'm entering this in:

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 ~~ Day 18
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!. 






 

1 comment:

cm said...

Beautiful! I love the white 'greenery' and the sweet pine cones! Rustic, festive and so pretty! Thank you for sharing this gem in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
~carol