Thursday, November 5, 2020

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 ~~ Day 2

 It was tough to choose one tag for inspiration, so many really lovely ones, but I zoned in on Joyce's tag with the three furry creatures. For my tag I used a Bugaboo digital image I had printed and saved although it has three critters they are all kitties.  The sponsor for day 2 is Simon Says Stamp.


I have to figure out some other way of taking pictures, what I'm doing is not working the pictures are all so dark, and I tried to lighten them in a program but it just didn't work. the tag was made with a scalloped square spellbinder and part of a circle punch. The sentiment was computer generated. The red/white bakers twine I found at Dollarama today (I had every colour but red) it's a bit stiffer than the regular baker's twine but it works. 

Here is Joyce's Super cute furry critter tag.


I'm entering this in:
The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 ~~ Day 2

Thanks for stopping by today and seeing my tags, 






5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute, Barb! One of my favourite Bugaboo images!

Susan Renshaw said...

Yes I too love this Bugaboo image. Great take on Joyce's tag!
Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
So much inspiration!
Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutley adorable...just love your sweet holiday critters! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Cindy Holmes said...

Those kitties are just so darling! I really love how you colored them too!

Lindsey said...

I would expect nothing less than a full trio of kitties! ;) So cute.