Sunday, September 6, 2020

CASE a Jingle Belle

What a fun challenge, it was great going through all the cards from both Lauren and Stephanie and picking a few. The first one I am CASEing is one of Lauren's card from Rudolph and Friends October 28, 2019 here is the link to Lauren's Card.

I followed the sketch design, used different colours to go along with the patterned paper I used but I had the same stamp/die set as Lauren used.


The patterned paper is a small section of the last piece of the patterned paper from Stampin'up eons ago, I love it and wish I had more. Although you can't see it I stamped the pink layer with a sheet music stamp with Memento Pink. The snowflakes are cut out of foam core. I popped the narwhal up and didn't do any paperpiecing, 


Closer look at the adorable little ocean critter.


The inside was finished with some scraps of paper and a sentiment.

I'm entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Case a Jingle Belle
This is the card I cased.

Thanks for checking in today and have a fabulous Labour Day weekend.





2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

k i loved this on IG but it's even better BIG on the real computer! to sum up you had me at NARWHAL, but really i love everything about this, from the combination of patterns to the soft overstamping and yes once again i have to say NARWHAL! so pleased you could CASE XMAS with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

SmilynStef said...

you know we love Narwhals at Jingle Belles ... so glad you joined our CASE the Belles prompt at Jingle Belles.