Wednesday, April 8, 2020

It's Vintage time at the Jingle Belles.

I love the vintage challenge at the Jingle Belles, I had 4 of my vintage stamps out on the table to use for this challenge, with each day that went by one of them had to be deleted from the line-up and with today being the last day I was down to one simple stamp.  That simple stamp turned into a production but I'm happy with the results. Simple but nice.


I'm sure 98% of you stampers recognize the stamp, Santa Collage from Rubber Stampede circa 2003. I used several older dies, Spellbinder large and small ovals, scalloped oval, and fancy oval, along with the textile embossing folder. I used Very Vanilla and gold papers.


The sentiment is from Stampendous and I added the embossing folder around a shim that has an oval space in the center. I think I've used it once before.

I am entering this in:

Jingle Belles Rock ~~ Have yourself a Very Vintage Christmas

Thanks for visiting today stay home and stay well..

3 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh what a beautiful card, you get the prize for not just lovely and vintage feeling but also doing it white on white! so happy you could join our OLD FASHIONED fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

SmilynStef said...

That Santa face is one of my all time favorites ... so very glad you shared your Vintage with us at Jingle Belles.

Lindsey said...

I adore that Santa, and he is perfect in this beautiful treatment!