Friday, March 15, 2019

Top 'O The Mornin' to You.............

An early Happy St. Patrick's day to everyone!!! Show us Your Pussycats Challenge has an optional theme of St. Patrick's Day and since I have a "Fluffles" St. Patrick's Day stamp I just had to join in the fun!!  Since I needed more inspiration than a stamp I zoned in on the current sketch challenge from Mojo Monday and it was perfect, it was a win/win.


I am sure keeping this sketch in a folder to use again, it's perfect for these Fluffles stamps sadly they are not available from Stampendous anymore. The image was coloured with copics and winked with stella. The sentiment was computer generated, the striped paper was a scrap from my stash the other two papers were printed from google. 


Close up of the super cute "fluffles"


Since I don't send many St Patrick's day cards I didn't have a sentiment but this one from Printworks is perfect for a lot of occasions. 

Entering the following challenges:
Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge ~~ #40 St. Cat-ricks Day

Mojo Monday ~~ Sketch #511

Thanks for visiting today and have a great weekend!!!




3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay for Fluffles! I don't have this stamp, and he is so cute here with his little hat and shamrock. We don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day so I didn't make any cards, but I do enjoy seeing them! Great sketch too!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is such a fun card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.

ike said...

Super sweet St Cat-rick's day card and I adore the cute Fluffles :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges. =^..^=
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog