Saturday, September 29, 2018

Reminder ~~ There is Still Time to Join SoSS for M is for Monster!!!

Hello again, I haven't done a reminder post for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers but I made my ATC (artist trading card) into a Birthday card for my hubby. It was my thought from the start and he thought it was great.


I found some interesting paper for the background and layered it on silver then on a black base. The silver was a scrap in my scrap box. The hello was cut from another scrap. 


Finished the inside with a left over scrap from the front. I can't remember the company that made the verse. 

Thanks for stopping by today to see how I made the ATC into a card, you have until Friday night October 5th at 11.55 EDT to enter. 


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love it! That inside sentiment is hilarious.