Saturday, July 14, 2018

Beach Beauties........

C is for Colouring at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, I hope you are up for the challenge. Colouring is one of my favourite things to do, I will colour an image just because it's fun and make it into a card at a later date, sure works when a birthday pops up.  I picked an Artistic Impressions image....girlfriends again, I used both the image and the sentiment on the front. Here is my colouring masterpiece (I hope you agree)


I don't use green very often it's not one of my go to colours but paired with the blues it's okay. The embossing folder I used is sequins from Stampin'up.


One of my favourite sentiments it works for Birthdays, Christmas and even Anniversaries, and it's fun.

I would like to enter this in:

Seize the Birthday ~~ no topping (unless you count the sequins embossing folder)


Thanks for visiting today and head over to the Main Blog and check out the awesome colouring the rest of the design team have done, then dig out those pencils, markers, or what ever you colour with and join us in the gallery.


7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Barbara :-) I love AI stamps and these 'sistahs' are awesome! I love the trendy swimsuits and the sentiment IS Fabulous! :-D

thanks so much for inviting me to be your guest Queen! I have had a blast :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Chris Dring said...

I just love this, Barbara! That image is great and I love how you've colored it!

Dotty Jo said...

Fun card! Must dig out my AI images again as they are just fabulous, Jo x

Toni said...

super cute--love that image and sentiment!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So gorgeous, Barb! These girls are certainly having fun! Beautiful colouring and fun sentiment! I also love how the umbrella goes outside the die-cut, nice touch!

Crafting Queen said...

Fun card, love it!

Lindsey said...

I totally count the sequins embossing folder. ;) Fabulous colouring and so much fun, Barb! Great that you linked it up to Seize the Birthday, too.