Tuesday, May 29, 2018

It's Tuesday!! Time for a NEW Challenge at Shopping our Stash.

Hello family, friends and followers!!! Wasn't it a gorgeously "hot" weekend, lots of sunshine here in SWO!! I had time to make a card for Shopping Our Stash!! challenge #356 ~~ Pomp and Circumstance which translates to a Graduation card or just a Congrats card will do.  I had a chance to take advantage of the Friday Freebie from Bugaboo Stamps and it was a grad. image. They have a different freebie every Friday.


Not my usual mouse image this time but it's a super cute Grad Mouse from Bugaboo Stamps,  Although the image is new I used my original spellbinders oval dies and the cardstock is probably a couple of years old.


Close up of the image.


Oh look finished with out the sentiment, I have a great grad . sentiment and  I neglected to bring it to the cottage,  Well be prepared there will be a lot of darn I forgot "something" at home, or didn't think to pack it.  I brought my big shot but only brought the magnetic platform so there went any idea of embossing the background.  I just need to pack smarter.

Thanks for stopping by today and head over to the Main Blog and check out what the rest of the design team have made. 



7 comments:

lauren bergold said...

hehehehe... i did notice that was NOT a bona fido HOUSE MOUSE lol, but it turns out you have a pan-rodental card talent that includes ANY type of mousie!!! :)

Chris Dring said...

Awww! I think your spirit animal is a cute mouse, because you make adorable cards with them all the time! This one is no exception!

Donna said...

he he he he ditto to Lauren the first thing I thought was HEY - that's a mouse that's NOT a house mouse!!!
He does make a super cute grad!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable, Barb! I love the little grad mouse and very cool sentiment die! Great colour too!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Barbara, I adore the proud and satisfy expression on this little mousie's face, what a sweet image and beautiful Graduation card.
The "Congratulations" die cut is awesome.
XO

Mimi said...

So cute! Way to use a freebie! You'll get used to the summer packing... you always do!

Chana Malkah said...

Your image is just adorable and I love the blue and white palette. Using the ovals pulls in the shape of your image and all the blues and whites make the pink interior of the ears a strong focal point that just draws the eye in. Excellent composition and very nicely executed.

Actually, I love the fact that there is not sentiment. Graduation is not an ending but a beginning that will be written by the Grad.

Hugz,
Chana