Saturday, May 26, 2018

I love an ATC challenge!!!

Happy Little Stampers has an ATC challenge every month, it's the last challenge of the month and I managed to get three finished, I honestly thought I made 4 with a stencil and oxide inks but could only find three but that was fine as my sentiment were a set of three.


I made a trio of stenciled ATCs with three different gold butterflies from Cheery Lynn Designs (one of my first dies I bought)  The Live Laugh and Love dies are generic ones but I love the size, these are from a set of 10 different words. They are perfect for ATCs.


 I did the background with pink cardstock and picked raspberry distress ink over a stencil I bought at the Dollar Tree.


The background was made with the same stencil and worn lipstick distress oxide ink.


this one was done with pink piroette cardstock and worn lipstick distress ink and the same stencil

I am entering this in 
Happy Little Stampers ~~ May ATC challenge ~~ Gold

ATC Around the World Challenge ~~ #41 Anything Goes.

Thanks for visiting today and do check out the Happy Little Stampers Blog there are more challenges than the atc one,  Watercolour, Anything goes with Diecuts, mixed media, Christmas they are all there, you can find them HERE.




8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Ooh, I love the gold and pink, Barb! Beautiful stencilling as well!

Jane said...

So pretty! Love the different stencil colours, bit drawn to the white one if I had to pick. Thanks for playing at the HLS atc Challenge.

Conny said...

Really wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

Hugs,
Conny

Gismo`s kreative Seite
*Owner* ATC around the world
*Owner* ATC`s mit Herz
*DT* Papiria
*DT* Kreativtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

a great set of ATC's. I like your butterflies and sentiment
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (DT)

K M Meena Herale said...

Fabulous sets of ATC. Thank you for playing at Happy Little Stampers ATC challenge. 
Hugs xx 
DT Meena Herale

Linda said...

Lovely set of ATCs. Thank you for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers ATC challenge xx

Kartenstempeltina said...

Wunderschön gemacht sind deine ATCs, danke dir für deine Teilnahme bei Atc aro7nd the world, liebe Grüße Bettina

Monty's Era said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.