Saturday, September 23, 2017

Reminder of the Lost and Found Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Lost and Found......well I had many ideas for techniques that I hadn't tried for a long time and it's Cracked Glass!! It had been so long I had trouble getting it to work perfect but as with all crafters  only another crafter will see the imperfections.



I did google "purple" roses and there are real purple roses so I coloured the rose purple from  with my alcohol markers. Layered ultra thick embossing powder three times then put it in the freezer for a few minutes and then cracked it although it didn't work the first time and I couldn't seem to get the glaze to stay smooth but I'm happy with the results.


Close up of the "cracks"


I just purchased a new sentiment for the inside, it's from Printworks, their website is under construction but they have a facebook page click HERE.  I have three other sentiments from them and use them all the time. I like this because it can be used for many occasions, anything that is celebrated once a year.

I would like to enter this in:
Seize the Birthday ~~ Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today, remember you still have until Friday September 29th at 11.55 EDT to enter the Lost and Found at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Ooooh! I love this technique. It highlights your perfectly colored roses beautifully : )

Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!!

Patti