Saturday, September 30, 2017

It's Our Annual Pink Halloween Challenge!!!

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge #94 is Pink Halloween in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness month which is October. I think it's fun to make a pink Halloween card, and try to come up with something a little different, this year it coincides with the NBUS challenge so I used an image from Kraftin' Kimmie that has never seen ink and a spiderweb die with a spider that has never been die cut before.



I bought the pink plaid paper a while ago on a trip to Len's Mills with this challenge in mind so it technically is another NBUS. The image is coloured with spica glitter pens so she is really sparkly.


Hope you can see how it sparkles.



Since my craft room is in total disarray I have not located my Halloween sentiments but here is the inside following through with the design from the front.

Challenge I would like to enter:

NBUS #12

Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday challenge ~~ Any Holiday (Halloween)


I hope you will join in the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and make us a Pink Halloween project. Head over to the Main Blog and check out what the rest of the design team have made.

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is terrific, Barb! Love the plaid background and that Kraftin Kimmie image, Jo x

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous card, that plaid paper is a real find
Jane

Chris Dring said...

OMGee! That background paper ROCKS! Love that image you used and the spider web die cuts are a fabulous added spooky touch! Great card!

Darnell said...

You've made Halloween glamorous, Barb!! She is tres chick in every way, and very brave not to mind the spider! I'm a plaid lover, so that paper is perfection!! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #12 with lots of NBUS!! Hugs, Darnell

Lindsey said...

I have had some good finds at Len's Mill Store, but the pink plaid is terrific! And I love the rest of the card too. Luckily you have a whole month to find your sentiments... ;)

Donna said...

You have never used that spider / web die??? It's sooooooooo awesome!!!!
Love that pink plaid paper!!