This card is 5 1/4 X 7 1/4 the method I used was ink the Stampin'up large bg stamp with versamark watermark and embossed in white on watercolour paper. Using a paintbrush I wet the sections of flower and then using Ken Oliver's colorburst powders I coloured the image. I don't have any blue so for the background I used mermaid lagoon and a watercolour brush.
there are tiny specs of different colour in the colourburst as I only used one for the flower and one for the leaves.
I was so excited how the background turned out I had to take a picture of it, and for that reason my card is "big"
Well here are my "fails" although I'm sure I can do something with one or two.
Top left is putting powder on first and then spraying
Bottom is using more water spritzing
the top right was using a spellbinder's stencil (never used) and mixing texture past with merlot colour burst and spreading it over the stencil (more practice would help)
Well there you have it ~ my success and my "fails", I am totally sure you are much better being "Arty" than I am so head over to the Main Blog and check out the fabulous "arty" works of my Sisters then Get Arty and join us.