Saturday, September 17, 2016

A is for Aaargh ~~ Talk Like a Pirate Day is September 19th.


Another awesome challenge from the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ~~ A is for Aaargh!!! Who knew that September 19th was talk like a pirate day? I didn't until the challenge was posted.  I have a pirate lady from Lacy Sunshine that was a freebie quite a while ago and I had it printed in my pile of images so went to work finding out how Elizabeth Swann looked in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie, I think it was the 2006 one. Well it wasn't colourful enough so I went with a dash of purple.


Aargh and larger coins are from a Stampendous changito set I've had for years never used,  Map is from one of the $$ masculine paper pads, lace from a different $$ store.


Close up of the image and sentimen. which was cut with a SU word bubble die.


Not knowing what I was using this for I've left the inside blank.

Entering this in:


Thanks for spending time here today and head over to the Snarky sister's and check out how the rest of the design team have interpreted the challenge.

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Barbara, I love that dash of purple too, Jo x

Jane Willis said...

Love it - stunning card and that map paper is a real find
Jane

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Barb! Such a fun theme!

Lindsey said...

She's beautiful, Barb! What a fab composition, too. And yes, what does one use pirate cards for? ;)

Donna said...

Your card has the booty my card is looking for LOL
Awesome job! Love the image (of course, it has skulls in it!!)

Majo said...

So beautiful, Barb, love that lady ♥

Printable Art said...

I too love that girl! Great Job Sisah!

Marina said...

Really pretty and beautifully coloured pirate card.