Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Shopping Our Stash # 251 ~~ April Showers bring May Flowers!!

Finally Spring has arrived to South Western Ontario, we have had the rain and the daffodils and tulips are in full bloom, they look so pretty. Shopping Our Stash is getting into the spring thing with April Showers bring May Flowers lots of choices for this challenge ( umbrellas, rain or flowers or make a baby/wedding shower card) I used my "Flower Bed" stamp from House Mouse Designs, since it is a tulip with Muzzy napping in it.

To me this is the ultimate spring flower, one of the first to appear after the April shower. The background is pre-made smooshed background from a cardstock pad I bought at Walmart. The rhinestone flourish is ancient, I've been using bits and pieces of it and decided to use the last corner.

.

Close up of the super cute mouse and flower and I chose pink because I love pink and I have already made two purple cards today.
Finished inside and will add Happy Birthday to the front, didn't bring one to the cottage this weekend.

Very short post today, I'm in the midst of a back spasm sure hope it gets better soon Thanks for stopping by today and I'm looking forward to your "shower/flower" project.

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Barbara
Gr Karin

Chris Dring said...

What a sweet card, and I love that adorable image you used! Hope that your back spasms have since stopped!

Chana Malkah said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Love it!
Hugz!

Chana Malkah said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Love it!
Hugz!

Lindsey said...

Wow, that is such pretty paper you found at Wally World! And such a sweet image... looks great even without an outside sentiment. I'm glad you made two purple cards before the pink one. ;) Hope that back smartens up soon!