Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Shopping Our Stash #250 ~~ Pink UFOs..........

Shopping Our Stash decided to do something  special for Challenge #250, we are always thinking of Leslie and how she made us giggle and of course stressing us out over a challenge, she always came up with doozies, she also didn't care much for pink I remember her saying on my blog once how great my card was even with the pink on it, lol, she was also big on UFOs, un-finished objects. So Leslie this one is for you!!! We want you to use your UFOs, un-finished objects, you know something you planned for a card and it didn't work but please add some pink to your card as well.  I always have lots of UFOs, images coloured that never made it to a card, extra butterflies just in case you mess one up or die cuts that just didn't work.....you know that "stuff". Well use some on your card.


There are a few UFOs on this card, the flowers I have no idea how long I've had these as I made a card last year with the flowers and of course stamped way too many, the house mouse image also was coloured in my image pile so there wasn't much to do but die cut the image and scalloped border and fussy cut the flowers.  The butterfly was cut from a scrap of shiny paper that was left over too. The sentiment was computer generated.


Finished the inside with a sentiment from Impression Obsession 


I would like to enter this in:
Fusion Card Challenge  Sweet Orange Blossoms, I used the sketch but flipped it horizontal, I used a hummingbird and flowers I think I covered all bases.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have time to join our special challenge #250.


6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Barbara it's a beautiful card
Gr Karin

lauren bergold said...

oh what a card, you have ROCKED the UFO's *and* the (gah!) PINK to great effect right here! beautiful card, beautiful tribute! ♥♥♥ (& secretly i'm just soooooo glad there's someone besides me who has UFO's from nearly EVERY project for exactly the same reasons... it makes me feel like i'm in good company!!!) ♥

Lindsey said...

This is so (gah) pretty in pink!

Sybrina K said...

Barbara, This is so very pretty and a perfect card for the SOS challenge! Great job! And, thanks so much for the kind words you left when visiting my blog. :)

Carol L said...

What a wonderful tribute to Leslie with this pretty card! I love all those gorgeous flowers, and especially the inside sentiment! NJ!

Tracy said...

Such a pretty card.
I love the pink...and that hummingbird.