Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Shopping Our Stash #243 ~~ Oh Me Lucky Charms

Shopping Our Stash #243 Oh me lucky charms ~~ St. Patrick's Day project, which is in two days, do you celebrate? I usually make a couple of cards for my out of town friends to let them know I'm thinking of them. I don't have many St. Patrick's day stamps (two) but I used my favourite one.


Fluffles is saying Top 'o the Morning 


Close up of the image


I found this on Pinterest and printed it for my inside sentiment.

Most everything on my card was from the scrap pile, the image was already coloured waiting to be used. The patterned paper was on my desk for another project but it didn't get used until today. 

I would like to enter this in:
Show us your Pussies all cat challenge blog Challenge #4 - Lucky Kitty

Thanks for stopping by today and do check out the SOS blog and see what the rest of the design team have made for the Oh Me Lucky Charms challenge.

7 comments:

Chris Dring said...

What an adorable card, Barb! Love that lucky Fluffles stamp!

lauren bergold said...

ok, i had a great comment all written in my head and then i saw "SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES: all-cat challenge blog" and somehow i got distracted??!?!? :) :) :) (just glad i wasn't drinking coffee right then or i'd be dead now, lol!)

ok, back to the card: oh yes! it's awesome! st. CAT-rick's day! ♥♥♥

Donna said...

Supper cute fluffy St. Patrick's Day kitty! Love the GREEN!!

Lindsey said...

I think you may have two more St. Patrick's stamps than I do. But having a St. Paddy's Fluffles is awesome! Great colouring and design.

Chana Malkah said...

You always seem to find the cutest images! Love that little guy! Nice papers and a wonderful design!
Hugz,
Chana

ike said...

Oh, that is cool. Love the design layout and I think Fluffles is totally adorable :-) Super use of all your little snippets and a lovely card.
Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

ike said...

Hahahaha - I would have loved a coffee spitting moment :-D st. CAT-rick's Day..... what a hoot. :-D Why didn't I think of that ?!!!! :-D :-D

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog