Tuesday, March 22, 2016

It's Challenge Time at Clear it Out Tuesday!!!

Clear it Out Tuesday  has a new challenge this week, and it's Easter, the stash item to use on your project is Buttons. The Sponsors for the challenge are Robyn's Fetish and Di's Digis I hope you find some time to go to their stores and have a look at what they have to offer.  Here is what I made for the challenge.


The digital image I chose is from Robyn's Fetish, I made this for a friend and the challenge. I love purple at Easter. The image and purple layer was cut with Elizabeth Crafts stitched rectangles and the white layer was embossed with the tulip border folder. The stash item of course is buttons and I used the last 6 of my tiny primary coloured flower buttons, now that is using some serious stash.


Closer look at the buttons


Inside sentiment is computer generated  from Verses 4 Cards.

I would like to enter this in:

Robyn's Fetish challenge Blog Square or Rectangle cards. 

Thanks for stopping by today and we would love to see the Easter projects you have made just remember to put buttons on it.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Beautiful - such an elegant and peaceful design.

Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish.

Helen x