Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Shopping Our Stash #232 My Precious Week 2

It's a two week challenge and I made a second card for the challenge. I really need to work on some "Winter" cards as I want to send a few to our DT members, if that doesn't work I'll just send Valentines.  Since we are still working with something you have in your stash that you keep looking at and it's too pretty to use.  Last week it was a flourish and it wasn't as hard to use as I thought, well this week I used a glitter frame, I bought them at Home Sense so long ago I can't remember  when, I would look at them and put them back in the drawer but today there is one less to put back.


This is my new favourite snowman and he is coloured with spica glitter pens and fussy cut, then layered it on a scrap of fancy paper, added a couple of snowflakes then the frame.


Close up of the image.


Finished inside


Here are some of the glitter frames I have been hoarding.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you will join Shopping Our Stash in the new year for more fun challenges. 



6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet card! Good for you for using your hoarded frame!

lauren bergold said...

oh WELL DONE you!!! it's hard to use the really fancy sparkly things, but it is my opinion that there couldn't be a better home for this one than on THIS GORGEOUS CARD!! so there!!! ♥♥♥

Donna said...

Super awesome glitter frame Barb! Love the wee snowman!

Tracy said...

I can see why he is your favourite snowman stamp at the moment, he is so cute.
Good for you to have used this sparkle frame, perfect on this card :)

Chana Malkah said...

I would have hoarded those frames as well! I have spent this entire week pulling out stuff and using it! Very nicely composed card, Barbara.
Hugz,
Chana

Chris Dring said...

I would have been hoarding those frames too! What a fantabulous card!