Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Year to Remember ~~ Challenge #101 at Clear it Out Tuesday!!!

Theme: A year to remember-post your favourite card from this year  ****you are not required to make a card for this challenge, just load up your 'past' favourite card. I want us all to spend time with our loves ones***** 

I couldn't decide on a favourite card so I picked a favourite sponsor....Lacy Sunshine and I had a super cute image already printed which gave me some extra time to shop.  Clear it Out Tuesday is having a end of the year "BASH" three sponsors so don't forget to go check them out. Lacy Sunshine, Bugaboo Designs and Digital Paper Craft.The challenge will last three weeks so we can all spend time with our families over the holidays.  


I don't know about you I'm really saturated with Christmas even though I need to make a couple more for gifts I have. Next year I hope to be much better organized and not making Christmas the week of the holiday. It was so nice to dig out my pinks and make a Valentine card, 


Not sure on how long this image has been in my "image" pile but isn't she adorable.


Not sure of the sentiment I will use on the inside it just might be a Happy Valentine one.

I am  going to enter this in:

Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely Lacy Sunshine image and a fab card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty in pink! There are a few who have started their Valentines already. I'm still doing Christmas and even though I started early I'm still behind!

brenda said...

A beautifully coloured image Barbara and lovely feminine card.

Wishing you a happy and crafty 2016 and many thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

B x

Mummylade said...

Wonderful project, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!