Saturday, August 22, 2015

New week New challenge at SoSS ~~~ I is for Image only

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is back again with a new challenge ~~ I is for Image only!!! Easy Peasy I make them a lot, sometimes because there is no room for a sentiment on the front sometimes 'cause I haven't decided what it will be, Birthday, get well or just a Hello there card.  I use my new stamp set I bought last month at The Butterfly Moon, it is from Art Impressions, I have a few of their funny stamps and use them quite a bit.


You can almost hear the "snark" 

I used a lot of leftovers on this card, the frame was not suitable for another project and the ovals were left over too just sitting on my craft table.


I fussy cut both images and this one I mounted on a wobble so when you open the card it moves. I mounted it on the second of the shimmer ovals.


Inside of the card 


and the bit of snark, 'cause that's how we roll at SoSS

Thanks for checking out my blog today and check out what the rest of the design team had done for the I is for Image challenge.

7 comments:

Chris Dring said...

OMG!! I love this card! And her butt wobbles!!! Awesome!

Lindsey said...

Ha, I KNEW there would be the perfect snark on the inside! It's absolutely terrific, Barbara!

Michelle N. said...

OMG! Talk about perfect snark! LOVE IT!

Donna said...

He he he that is all kinds of awesome snarkiness Barb! Aging is a pain in lots of places as I am learning!!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness this card is bang on, lol.
I have a few friends that would get a kick out of this one.
Great card :)

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Fantastic card! I love the wobbly rear. She doesn't looked pleased about the aging at all. Love it!

DonnaMundinger said...

I just KNEW this one would be a hoot! Love it! xxD