Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Do you like a Colour Challenge? Well if you do Clear it Out Tuesday's challenge is for you!!!

Wow the second week of August already, where does the time go? I hope you are having an awesome summer. This week at Clear it Out Tuesday it's a colour challenge and the colour is Brown/Kraft and the stash item is the same. The sponsor for the challenge is Sami Stamps there are some super cute images in the store.


I didn't have any kraft cardstock so I used Early Expresso and a light coral (name eludes me) I used an Impression Obsession die to cut the frame, it includes the oval as well and you will see the rest of the cut on the inside. I fussy cut the flower and butterfly and popped the butterfly up.


Early Expresso seam binding bow which is my stash item.


I used a very thin piece of cardstock for the antenna 


Hero Arts stamp Flowers say Hello

Thanks for stopping by today and let's see your take on the colour challenge.

No comments: