Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Christmas in July? no that's not the Challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday......

The challenge at Clear it Out Tuesday  is Anything Goes and the Stash item is also Anything goes that gives me the opportunity to make a Christmas Card!!! The sponsor is DeeDee's Digis and I picked a Winter digi and it came with two sentiments.  Here is what I made,.....


I printed the image twice and popped up the hat,  part of the bottom penguin and the feet of the top penguin all were fussy cut. the sentiment is from the same digi package.


I was hoping that this showed how it was elevated.


I finished the inside with the second sentiment that came with the set

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you find time to join us at Clear it Out for the ATG challenge and stop by DeeDee's digis and check out the super cute digi sets.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Another adorable card.
Those penguins are so cute and I like how you popped up certain parts of the image.