Friday, June 26, 2015

The Shoes challenge continues at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Here I am with a post for Week 2 of "Shoes" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad,  I missed making a project for the first week, I am not even sure what happened except with changing to Fridays I'm a little more challenged at getting things done,  I'm sure I will get a handle on it soon, The sponsor for the challenge is Lunagirl, I used a section of the shoes collage sheet and made an ATC (artist trading card) I found a cute saying so printed it small enough to snip it into little rectangles to add along the side....so now lets see what you think.



I layered the image on gold glitter paper then on a black scalloped layer, added the sentiment down the left side and a rhinestone on the right.
The sentiment is rather funny for me as I only have 6 pair of shoes....one for the gym, one for walking, two sandals, and two pair on dress shoes one for winter and one for summer. I'm sure the sentiment does work for a lot of people out there. 

Thanks for joining me today and lets see those projects with "shoes".

No comments: