Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Are You Blue? This Week's Challenge is a Colour and it's BLUE!!

What is easier than a colour challenge? Clear it Out Tuesday's theme is the colour BLUE and the stash item is BLUE things.  The sponsor for the challenge is Dr. Digi Stamps,  and the DT gets to pick a digi to use and I saw this awesome dragon but when it came time to colour it up I realized I needed to use BLUE, so not being up on the cyber world much I mentioned the dilemma I was in to my daughter and she said make it a Sapphire Dragon so I googled it and found out it is a PC game, Jewel Quest the Sapphire Dragon.  Here is my offering for the challenge.

When I picked the dragon I had a Father's Day card in mind because the dragon is BBQing the chicken, I think he looks really awesome in Blue and my stash is rhinestones in sapphire.


Closer look at the rhinestones.


I covered the darker blue with a spica glitter pen in blue, you can see the sparkle on his head.

Thanks for stopping by today and get out your "blue stuff" and enter the challenge at Clear it Out.


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Such a cute card