Monday, January 5, 2015

Challenge # 102 at The Cheerful Stamp Pad is…….

Monograms!!! The team at The Cheerful Stamp Pad would like to see your projects using Monograms. The sponsor for the challenge is Stitchy Bear Outlet/Floppy Latte. The image I used is Floral Cap Nouveau H. I decided I wanted to use the letter H and alter a composition note book. 
IMG_2580
Although the background paper looks purple it is brown and wood grain. I used a fleur dis lis die from spellbinders and some alpha beads I found in my stash. I did add a ribbon with a bead on the end to use as a book mark.
IMG_2581
Here is a close up of the monogram.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will have time to do a project to show off how you use a monogram.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Fab notebook Barb! Love the greens...is that a gift for hubby??

Lynn's Place said...

Great project...tfs <((><

Tracy said...

Looks great!!!
I love to alter composition note books and yours looks awesome.

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, Barb, this is gorgeous! I love that die & the letter beads are fabulous :)