Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Shopping Our Stash wants you to use Your Oldest Tree


If you are looking for my Clear it Out Tuesday post scroll down or just click Here.
Stamp that is,  I’m sure it’s been a long, long time since that first tree stamp has seen ink, just think how happy it will be when you give it some LOVE. I know mine has not seen ink in a long time, it was the very first tree stamp I bought and it is a Christmas stamp.  I also dug deep in my papers and found some really heavy stardream cardstock, I haven’t any idea how long I’ve had it but it’s so pretty I didn’t want to cut it. (sad isn’t it) Because of the cardstock the card was very hard to photograph.
IMG_2040
The stamp I used is Scribbled Tree from Hero Arts 2000 and the Merry Christmas is also Hero Arts 1999 bought at the same time at The Butterfly Moon the first year I started stamping. I stamped with Versamark watermark ink and embossed in pewter embossing powder from Stampin’up, the gray ribbon is also from SU and never been opened.
IMG_2039
I finished the inside with a sentiment from Stampabilities. If you remember I’m not a CAS stamper but I’m very pleased with this one.
Now it’s your turn to dig that oldest tree stamp and dazzle us with your projects. Check out the rules of the challenge at Shopping Our Stash and while you are there have a look at all the different old tree stamps the design team has used. Awesome.
Thanks for checking in at my blog today and come back again soon.

11 comments:

lauren bergold said...

well i think, based on this, we have to say you ARE a CAS stamper, at least some of the time! b/c this is definitely a CAS masterpiece an a brilliant use of that still-rather-awesome stamp! :)

Lynn's Place said...

Old is looking pretty new and nice...great job...tfs

Leslie Hanna said...

So shiny!!! I love the shimmer and the embossed images.

Donna said...

Great card Barb! Love that tree stamp, the glittery paper and the embossing! Awesome possum!

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!

Tracy said...

Beautiful card. I love the embossing, so crisp and clean

Chris Dring said...

You are soooo a CAS stamper! Just look at this incredible card! It says it all!

Jessi Fogan said...

Barb, you have been full of awesomeness while I was gone! I loved checking out everythign you've been up to - your fancy fold card is amazing, and I love the vintage transportation cards - and this. This is perfectly CAS!

Carol L said...

The cardstock you used has a beautiful shimmer and sparkle to it, and I love that pewter embossing too! That's a really cut tree image too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara, thanks for stopping by my blog. I think your card and Alicia's were the best from the design team for the tree challenge.

Patti said...

Lovely!! silver and blue are among my favorite combos : )