Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Flowers for Mother on Mother’s Day

Welcome glad you came to see what I have been up to this week,  I hope you will join us at Clear it Out Challenge Blog for the Mother’s day challenge to use flowers on your project. The sponsor for this challenge is our very own DT member, Karen, stop by Karen's Needle online store and see what she has to offer.
The card I made uses a retired stamp set from Stampin’up called Roses in Winter and it is a three step stamp. I inked the largest stamp with Brilliance coral and stamped off twice before I stamped on the white card stock, the second stamp I only stamped off once and the third I inked it and stamped. I used the cuttlebug folder textile to dry emboss the background. For the scalloped layer I used a Nellie die.
                         Clear it Out Mom's day
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will join us at Clear it Out I would love to see how you use your flowers.
"The sound of laughter has always seemed to me the most civilized music in the universe."
Peter Ustinov

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

This is absolutely gorgeous...what a fab job you did here..some lucky mother will really enjoy this...tfs

Donna said...

Beautiful card Barb!
TFS