Tuesday, May 15, 2012

ConBRADulations Baby!!!

Welcome to my twist on the challenge at Clear it Out this week, the theme for this challenge is “conBRADulations: notice the BRAD in the word…..that is what you need too remember to put on your card when you post it to Clear it Out.  Sassy Studio is the sponsor of this challenge. As a DT of Clear it  Out we were given a digi or two to play with and this is what I came up with.
                         IMG_1415
The cute mom-to-be digi was coloured with prisma colour pencils and OMS.As you see I used my favourite colour purple. The cute yellow flower brads are from my stash. Stop by Sassy Studio Designs and see what great digi stamps the carry.

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

OMG this is so adorable WTG & TFS

Donna said...

Another gorgeous Barb creation! Love it!
Can't wait to see ya next weekend!!!