Sunday, July 24, 2011

In the middle of a heat wave I managed a challenge.

My kind of challenge…..Anything Goes. I found it at Clear it out Tuesday. I used my favourite group of stamps,  the cutest little rodents……..House Mouse  A couple of weeks ago my friend Lynn B. and her family came to the cottage for the afternoon so I just had to take her to meet Natalie at The Butterfly Mon and of course we both had to purchase a cute stamp, since another favourite thing of mine is Poppies there was no contest Amanda in the poppy cot  was mine.
                     Birthday card for Gigi
I coloured the image  with pencil crayons and oms the card stock is real red the sentiment  is layered on one of the Fancy Label dies from spellbinder. The background is Georgia Pacific white embossed with the Polka Dot folder from Provo craft.
Thanks for stopping by and you are welcome to visit anytime you can.
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
- Anonymous

4 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

OMG this is wonderful what a great card...just love them mice...tfs

Steph said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

so adorable, thank you for joining us at clear It Out

wenchie said...

Just adorable Barbara!