Monday, July 4, 2011

Dolly Mama…..Burning the Candle.

Happy Independence Day to any of my American friends that might read my blog. I didn’t have an opportunity to make a card for today.
Here is a birthday card made with one of my Dolly Mamas, you can see all the stamps they have by clicking here.
I coloured with pencil crayons and oms. The card stock is Gable Green which is a retired colour from Stampin’up. The dp is from a DCW stack I purchased at Winners. The sign says “I used to burn the candle at both ends but now I can’t find the matches” TFL.
                       Dolly Mama Burn the candle.
Thanks for stopping by today and come again soon.

People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest.
George Matthew Allen

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

I love this card its so much fun...tfs

flora said...

love the card and the sentiment.....I have to get a few of those images.

Shelly said...

Awesome card! Beautifully colored and I love the humorous image and sentiment. The Dolly Mama stamps are so much fun.

I really like the quotes you share.