Thursday, June 30, 2011

Crop Stop Summer Blog Hop Challenge #9-3D

Here is my final post for the Blog Hop to make a 3D card or project found here on Veronica’s blog. I decided to alter a jar I had here in the kitchen at the cottage…..remember I have limited supplies here. I stamped and embossed a stamp from the Stamp Barn 6 times, coloured with markers and glazed it with a mixture of white opal liquid pearls and a couple of drops of water. After all layers were cut out I layered it with pop dots and attached it to the top of the jar. I wrapped and glued a piece of dp around the jar.
                             IMG_1185
                              Looking at the project from the top.
                             IMG_1186
                       Side view so you can see the dp and layers.
Thanks for stopping by today come back again soon, you are always welcome.
Courage faces fear and thereby masters it
      - Martin Luther King, Jr.

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

This is fabulous Barb..love everything about it tfs

Gail said...

o wow barb..amazing project..wtg..loves ya

Darlene Gabriel said...

gorgeous creation Barb.