Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Birthday Card for my Grandson

Here is the card I made for our grandson’s birthday, it is so hard to find something to use for a teen’s birthday card especially since they are not into sports. The last couple of years I have used guitars but wanted something different.. My S.U. demo has a “stamp your heart out” night, the cost is minimal and you use all her stamps, ink, cardstock and whatever else she has in her craft room. There are lots of samples of cards available to look at and get your inspiration. It’s also great as I use the stamps I don’t have on my shelves. The set I used is called Nature Silhouettes and has not been retired. The cardstock I used was Always Artichoke, Whisper white, and black, Black and Night of Navy were used on the image and it was sponged with night of navy classic ink.
                                      Birthday card for Garrett 2011
So glad you stopped by to have a look at my newest creation, I guess I should get working on a few more for when you drop in again.

2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

OMG this is fabulous...just love the whole thing awesome job...tfs

Sharron Lynne said...

What a great guy's card! I love it and I am sure he will too.