When Witches go riding you know it's near Halloween and the crew at Shopping Our Stash is inviting you to join in the Hslloween fun for challenge #584 Black Cats so include a black car or any other black Halloween icon ie Spiders, Bats or a Witch. I have lots of cat stamps and dies but I wanted to make a spider web/spider card for my great grandson who is very fond of all that creepy stuff.
I made the background with 3 shades of distress oxide inks the spider web is a cover plate die it comes with the spider as well and I have had it for many years, I added some glitter to the spider's body an he is on a spinner, I have a video but have no clue how to attach it even if I knew where to find it on my very antient computer.
The inside is finished with a scrap of inked cardstock one of my newer (still over 3 years) die cut sentiments. I added spider as well.
I'm adding this to:
Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge ~~ anything Halloween
Thanks for stopping by today I'm looking forward to seeing your projects featuring a black cat or other black Halloween icons in our gallery.



No comments:
Post a Comment